Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

19 April 2013

Uncovered (60): The End Games


Hi, all. Welcome to Uncovered, my weekly cover love post. This week I have a really cool cover for T. Michael Martin's The End Games. This is the kind of cover that would totally catch my eye in a book store and make me take it home. It's dark and creepy and I love the symmetry and the way the title plays into the illustrations. The ominous tree figures seem to loom over our two unsuspecting heroes and I want to find out what happens to them! 

The End Games does not come out until May 7, 2013. Anyone else excited for this one?
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.