Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

16 April 2013

Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet


Hi and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a rewind week where you can choose a topic you missed or one you want to re-visit. I am going with Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet since I missed it earlier this year. For clarity I just listed the first book in the series.

1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns) by Rae Carson - So many people keep telling me that I need to read this series and I want to, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

2. Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura) by Jonathan Maberry - I am woefully behind on my zombie reading and this series is at the top of my list. The covers creep me out, too.

3. A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) by George RR Martin - I told myself that I would finally read the first book in this series this year but, so far, I haven't. :(

4. My Life As A White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie) by Diana Rowland - I bought the first book when it came out and I think that was 2 years ago. Book 3 is just about to come out which means I bette get a move on this series.

5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer) by Michelle Hodkin -  I think I may be the only person who has not read this book yet.

6. One The Edge (The Edge) by Ilona Andrews - Now that I have finished the Kate Daniels series, I want to read Andrews's other series. I think this series has a lot more romance. :)

7. The Iron Hunt (Hunter's Kiss) by Marjorie Liu - Looks like a series with a kickass heroine.

8. Pushing The Limits (Pushing The Limits) by Kate McGarry - This looks like a really good contemp YA novel with some romance in it. Not sure why I haven't gotten around to it yet.

9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) - I have a signed HC, people. Why have I not read this yet? I vow to read it this year.

10. The Taken (Celestial Blues) by Vikki Pettersson - I keep hearing awesome things about this series and the covers are gorgeous.

That's my Top Ten Tuesday this week. Anyone else have a series they've been meaning to read? Let me know in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.