Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 April 2013

Uncovered (59): Summer And Bird


Happy Friday! Thanks for visiting Stacked this week. I am going to keep it pretty short since I am super tired right now and I want to get in some reading before bed. This week's cover is Summer And Bird by Katherine Catmull. I love the illustrations on this cover. I really like bird motifs and it's really cool to see all of the different birds on this cover. The branches make me think of a forest and the birds make me think that this book is some kind of fairy tale or that something magical is going to happen in it. The font is also great and really pulls the cover together.

I haven't had a chance to pick this one up yet but I may have to grab it the next time I am out at the bookstore. Thanks for checking out Stacked this week. Have an awesome weekend!
 



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cover! I haven't seen this one yet so thanks for sharing it. I'll have to check this out when I'm in a MG mood.
    Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this one at Ollies the other week and can't wait to read it! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.