Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

29 June 2014

Stacked (113)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hi, all. I'll be in Sin City by the time you're reading this. Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. I only have a baby book haul this week. I went to the Summer Lovin 2.0 Tour on Tuesday (recap soon) and bought one book - Sarah Ockler's #scandal. I am a big fan of Sarah's and just think that she is also the sweetest person. I always love being able to see her when she goes on tour. I was very restrained and bought only one book even though I wanted all the books. But I will be getting some at ALA this weekend, so that will make up for it.


A little snapshot of my autographed book. I haven't started this yet but hope to soon. I am only bringing my Kindle to Las Vegas to save on space and left this at home.

I hope the weekend is going well and I'll see you guys in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.