Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 June 2014

Stacked (111)


Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and The Story Siren, Stacked is a weekly post where I share with you the books that I've bought, borrowed or received for the week.

Hi, everyone. I am popping in for a quick post today before I head off to see How To Train Your Dragon 2. This week's book haul was very small. I am really trying to get through my physical and digital ARCs as well as my stack of library books, so not much book hauling has been happening.


Shield of Winter by Nalini Signh - Yes, the newest book in the Psy-Changeling series. I am saving this one for when I have a little more free time or when I go on vacation in a a couple of weeks. I can't wait to read Vasic's story!


Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo - I saw on the internet that some B&N stores were putting this out a few days early so I went in search of it - and found it! I'll be at the Ruin & Rising launch party for Leigh Bardugo tomorow night at The Last Bookstore and plan to buy a book there, as well, but I could not resist grabbing and early copy of this. If you see me at the party, please say hi!

Those are all the books I have for you guys. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.