Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

27 June 2014

ALA Bound

photo credit: Thomas Hawk via photopin cc

Hi, everyone. Just a quick post to let you know that I am heading to ALA this weekend. I am really excited to get away for a few days with some bookish friends and just enjoy the time to talk about books. There may be a buffet and a bit of gambling involved, and lots of pool time. Things will be a little quiet around here until I get back. I don't think I am taking a laptop so blogging time will be limited. I'll be back soon and will hopefully have lots to tell you about.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.