Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

03 June 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Wrap-Up

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014

Hi, everyone. I can't believe that May is over and June is here already. I participated in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angela's Anxious Life last month. I did better than I thought I was going to do since I am notoriously bad at reading challenges. Of course, I didn't actually write full reviews on most of these yet but, well, one step at a time.

I found that I really had to keep myself on task to read ARCs and not other books. I think it's hard, too, because most of my ARCs are e-books and I can't really see those. I am much more likely to pick up one of my physical books and forget about all of the e-ARCs that I have. This was a good exercise though because it make me go through my ARC folder on my Kindle when looking for a new read. So these are the ARCs that I read last month.

Reaver by Larissa Ione
Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
The Last Good Knight Parts 1 - 5 by Tiffany Reisz
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkowski
When The Rogue Returns by Sabrina Jeffries

Not too shabby, especially since I only read about 5-8 books a month. Thanks to Kimba and Angela for hosting this challenge. I did a lot better than I thought I'd do and am glad to have gotten these off of the TBR pile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.