Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

04 June 2014

A New Look

Hi, everyone. As you can see, the blog has a new look. While I loved my vintage comic book gal, I was ready for a change. The header was done by the lovely Jacqueline Pytyck who I found from The Book Smugglers. This was my first time working on a custom design and Jacqueline was really great to work with. It was fun to collaborate with her on a design that would represent my blog and incorporate her style as well. I love it and am excited to finally share it with you guys.

I am still playing around the overall design, so you may see small changes here and there over the next few weeks. I wanted to put it up all at once but couldn't wait that long. We've changed our Facebook page to reflect the new design already and I am getting new bookmarks in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I hope guys like the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.