Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

24 January 2014

Uncovered (94): Evernight


Hi, everyone. Friday is here again. My office move got pushed back a week so I have one more glorious week of a 10 minute commute before I start my grueling new drive. I am trying to enjoy every minute of it.

This week on Uncovered, I have Evernight, the newest book in Kristen Callihan's Darkest London series. I am loving this cover. It fits in really well with the rest of the covers for the series but it still unique. I love the blue and red color combo. The smoky train looks quite mysterious and I am wondering if it'll play a role in the story. The couple is also quite attractive. Holly Evernight is beautiful and I love her hair and that dress is to die for. Will Thorne looks suitably devilish and handsome. He's also appropriately attired. While I adore Jack Talent, his oddly half-open and drapey shirt on the last book was a little off putting. Here Will looks ready for anything.

I know I am always pushing this series but that's because it's awesome. If you haven't given it a try yet I highly recommend it. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.