Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

05 January 2014

Stacked (88)


Hi, guys! Hope you're enjoying the first weekend of 2014. I am suffering from a lame head cold right now. Of course I got hit a few days before my vacation ended. I had to make the drive back to LA with a stuffed up head but at least I am back now. Unpacking's a b*tch though. Ugh.  This week I have a nice little stack of books to share with you. Let's see them!

Bought


Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntyre (ebook) - My co-blogger Liv just raved about this series and, for, $0.99, I decided to give it a try.

Hard As It Gets (ebook) by Laura Kaye - Another book I have been hearing a lot of good things about. Was on sale for just $1.99 for Kindle. Buy!

Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1) by Faith Hunter (audiobook) - I was so impressed with the narrator for Daughter of Smoke and Bone that I decided to pick up this UF series that she also narrates.

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (audiobook) - Loved the first book of this series on audio and picked up the sequel in audio as well.


'Twas The Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries - The newest book in the Hellions of Halstead Hall series. I like this series and am excited to read this one.

Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm by Philip Pullman - Picked this one up at Half Price Books over vacation. I love fairy tales and am interested in seeing Pullman's interpretations of these classics.

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young - I've been wanting to read this for ages and it was just $1.99 on BN.com. Bargain!

For Review

Hope Flames by Jaci Burton - I came home to find a copy of this book in my mailbox. I am not sure if I won some kind of contest or what because I wasn't expecting this. I do love Jaci Burton though and am really excited to read her new series.

Now I am off to say goodbye to Mrs. Nelson's Bookstore, which is closing today. :( Have a lovely day, readers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.