Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

29 January 2014

It's Finally Here - Official Trailer for The Fault in Our Stars


You've all probably seen this by now but I figured you could watch it one more time. :) The trailer for The Fault in Our Stars looks pretty amazing and true to the book. Since I read the book really recently, it's very fresh in my mind. I think it's going to be good and I love the shots of Amsterdam. I didn't really cry while reading the book but I just might when I see the movie.


The Fault in Our Stars hits theaters June 6, 2014. Get your tissue box ready.




1 comment:

  1. Oh god it's going to be like when saw Titanic in the movies and embarrassed myself by ugly crying for like an hour afterwards. But I must go see this as soon as it comes out... I just loved the story too hard not to!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.