Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

26 January 2014

Stacked (91)


Hi and welcome to Stacked, a weekly post where I share with you all of the books I've bought, borrowed or received for review for the week.

Hi, everyone! I hope the weekend is going swimmingly. I finally saw Her last night, and really liked it. Such an interesting movie with great acting and great music. Those high waisted pants killed me though. Seriously, in my sci-fi future world we'll all be wearing yoga pants. :) My book haul this week is pretty tame. I've been doing pretty good at reading the books I have and not requesting too many. I still need to write a ton of reviews, but that's another story. 

For Review


The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkowski - I have been seeing this one all over blogland lately and it showed up as a Read Now for a limited time on NetGalley, so I decided to go for it.
 
Borrowed



Champion by Marie Lu - I just grabbed this at the library a couple of days ago. Yay! I've been wanting to read it but was holding out for the library since I don't want to buy it until it's in paperback (to match the others in my set).

Those are my bookish scores this week. What did you add to your TBR pile? Leave a link to your stash post or let me know in the comments below. Happy Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.