Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

19 January 2014

Stacked (90)


Hi, everyone and welcome to Stacked, a weekly post where I share with you the books that I have bought, borrowed or received during the week.

Are you guys having a good weekend? Mine is going awesomely. Yesterday I spent most of the day knitting and eating crazy amounts of cheese with friends. I even tried baked brie for the first time and it was amazing. Today I am seeing Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit and possibly having donuts. And I have tomorrow off for MLK Day so yes, the weekend is off to a great start.

This week's book haul is pretty light. I am still aiming to read a lot of books I have and, to tell the truth, there hasn't been anything that I have been dying to get so it's been pretty easy not to buy. I am sure that will change soon though because I think some really good stuff is coming out in the next few months. 

For Review


Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz - I must read everything Tiffany Reisz writes. This is a novella about a woman who writes a blog column about sex. I should be reviewing this soon.

The Given by Vicki Pettersson - Even though I am way behind in this series I could not resist getting this one. I love all of the covers to this series, too. I will probably get them all in physical form one day. 

Won


Precious Blood & Passionaries by Tonya Hurley - I actually won one of those Goodreads contests (that I never win) and it came really quickly. I am so behind on this series and, now that I have both books, I plan on starting it soon.

That is my book haul this week. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.