Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

25 May 2012

Uncovered (15): Die For Me & Until I Die


This week on Uncovered we have Die For Me and Until I Die by Amy Plum. Normally I am not a huge fun of girl in dress, with back turned to the cover. It's been so overdone and every cover starts to look the same. While these covers do indeed have a girl in a dress, they are different than your average YA cover.  First, it doesn't look like a stock photo which is really nice. Maybe it is a stock photo, but it doesn't look like one. I also love the use of illustration and text on the cover. It gives it a romantic and unique look. The backgrounds are also interesting and mysterious. It makes me wonder what the girl is doing and what's she is up to. And I really like the overall color themes of each book. All of these elements meld into a really eye catching cover. I would totally buy these books based on cover alone.

What do you think? Yay or nay on the girl in dress theme?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.