Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 May 2012

Dark Shadows - Trailer


Wow I can't believe that Dark Shadows is coming out this week already. The year is just flying by. I was never a fan of Dark Shadows, though I had one co-worker at my old job who just loved it. I never saw it on TV as a kid and I think I just sort of bypassed it. But I can't pass up a Tim Burton/Johnny Depp movie. Even though the last few Burton movies have been disappointing (I'm looking at you, Alice in Wonderland), I do love Tim Burton and think he is such a unique director. Visually it looks a lot closer to some of his older movies like Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice, which is a good thing. 

You can visit the official website to get more info on the movie. So who's going to see Dark Shadows this weekend?




1 comment:

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.