Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 May 2012

The Great Gatsby - Trailer




They just released the trailer for Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby. I have never read this book (I know, I know). I just never got around to it. So I have no idea really what this movie is about except that it's set in the 20s. I do like Baz Luhrmann though and visually, this looks fantastic. It also looks really intense and dramatic so that'll be interesting. Does anyone know who the really tall, skinny gal with the black hair is? I was trying to get a look at her but I could not figure out who it was. Unfortunately looks like this isn't coming out til Christmas. Boo, that's a long time to wait. But I think it looks really good and I will definitely be going.

What to you do you think? Love Leo, hate him, or are on only going for the costumes?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.