Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

18 May 2012

Uncovered (14): To Kill A Mockingbird 50th Anniversary Edition


This week on Uncovered I have a new cover to a classic book. I think this one came out last year for the anniversary of To Kill A Mockingbird. Why do I love this cover? By now you might be able to tell that I am big fan of illustration, especially if it incorporates type and text. This one has all of those things. I love the simplicity of the shadow figures and the movement of the tree and branches. I also love that the text is a part of the illustration. It's very simple but eye catching. 

I don't know who illustrated this. I don't own a copy of this book so I can't look it up and the internet was not helpful. So if anyone knows who the illustrator is on this one, please let me know. I hope you like this week's pick!



1 comment:

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.