Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

19 May 2012

Krazy Kleypas Reading Challenge 2012 - Update


Thought I'd give a little update post on how my Krazy Kleypas Reading Challenge 2012 is going. Earlier in the year I signed up with a goal of 4-8 books.  But Lisa Kleypas is hard to resist and I've just recently met that goal. (Of course I've only reviewed a couple of these books but that's another story.) So I am going to amend my to 8-12 books.

Original Goal
Category Two
Komfy with Kleypas
4-8 Books

NEW Goal
Category Three
Kaptured by Kleypas
8-12 Books

List of books I plan to read:
Seduce Me At Sunrise (The Hathaways #2)
Tempt Me At Twilight (The Hathaways #3)
Married By Morning (The Hathaways #4)
Love In The Afternoon (The Hathaways #5)
Sugar Daddy (Travises #1)
Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises #2)
Smooth Talking Stranger (Travises #3)

New books added to the list:
Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners #2)
Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners #3)
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)
It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers #2)
Devil In Winter (Wallflowers #3)
Scandal In Spring (Wallflowers #4)
Love, Come To Me

Are any of you fans of Lisa Kleypas? Are there any good books I am missing from my list? Leave a comment and let me know and I'll definitely check it out.  Thanks to Under the Covers for hosting this great challenge!

say "twee!"



2 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Captive in the dark. So angsty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cannot help yourself! I can't wait to read this writer!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.