Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

01 October 2013

Better Late Than Never ARC Challenge Kick Off!


Hello! Today is the official kick-off day of the Better Late Than Never Challenge. I am challenging myself to read ARCs that are older than 6 months old. Sadly I have a large list of titles that qualify. I went through my list of e-ARCs and picked the ones that I am most interested in reading. I also have a list of ARCs that I have already read but haven't had a chance to review yet. I am making my own challenge within a challenge to get myself to write those reviews and get those off my plate. I usually suck at challenges but I am hoping that this will motivate me. If you are interested in joining the challenge, you can get more info and sign up at this post.

Books I am hoping to read before Dec 31, 2013:

Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis
The Bro Magnet by Lauren
The Demon Lover
Touch of Power by Maria V Snyder
Touch Me by Callie Croix
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Scarlet by AC Gaughen
The Agency: Traitor in the Tunnel
Code Name Verity by Elzabeth Wein

Read but need to review:

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt
The Marquess Who Loved Me
Bound by Night by Larissa Ione
Dead Man Walking by Jocelynn Drake
Jennifer Haymore short story
How To Dance with a Duke by Manda Collins




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.