Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

04 October 2013

Movie Trailer: The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet


Thanks to my friend Bookyurt for posting this trailer recently. I had no idea that Jean Pierre Jeanet was coming out with another movie. It's funny, too, because my friend and I had been talking about her upcoming trip to Paris and how she should try to go to the Amelie cafe. The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet looks to be very much in the vein of Amelie - quirky and uplifting. I don't usually do 3D movies but I think Jeanet's visual style might work really well in 3D so I may break my no 3D rule for it. After doing a little research I found out that the film is based on a book titled The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet by Reif Larsen. The reviews for the book are pretty favorable and I am interested in checking it out.


What do you guys think? Any other fans of Jean Pierre Jeanet out there? I am not sure when this is coming out in the US though it has an October 16 French release date. Hopefully that means a US release won't be far behind.

amelie gnome from my 2009 visit




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.