Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

10 October 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon Begins!

It's time for the Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon hosted by My Shelf Confessions. The goal is to try to read as much as possible and whittle down that TBR pile. I am hoping to combine this with my ARC Challenge and gets some of my older ARCs read. It doesn' help that I just checked out about 8 book from the library this week....

No list for this challenge. We'll just play it by ear and hope that I get a lot of reading done. If you want to sign up, it's not too late. Just check out My Shelf Confessions and sign up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.