Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

18 October 2013

Uncovered (84): Perfect Ruin


Happy Friday, guys. Man this has really been a week and I am soooo happy that it's Friday. I plan on reading a lot this weekend (have to start my book club book) and catching a movie or two. I know I owe you guys some event recaps so I'll work on that, too.

This week's featured cover is Perfect Ruin by Lauren Destefano. I've had my eye on this cover since I first saw it. I love the contrasting colors with the navy blue and red. Also love the illustration accents with the steampunk motifs. There is something romantic yet haunting about this image. The girl isn't in complete focus and it just looks sort magical. Sorry my description is pretty lame I know but basically I think this cover is awesome.

Has anyone else been lusting over this cover? I can't wait to see it in person when the book comes out. Thanks for stopping by and happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.