Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

06 October 2013

Stacked (75)


Hi, everyone. Why does the weekend go by so fast and the week so slow? I was extremely unproductive yesterday, but not in a really good way. I wanted to do a few things, but they just did not happen. Hoping that I am a little less lazy today.  This week was all about ebooks.

For Review


Entwined by Kristen Callihan - Short story in the Darkest London series. I love this series and already read this one. It's great and I can't wait for Shadowdance to come out!

Taste of Darkness by Maria V Snyder - Not sure why I requested this since I am super behind on this series. Guess this is motivation to get caught up.

Pawn by Aimee Carter - I have not read any of Carter's books yet but everyone I know loves her Goddess series so I am hoping her series is good, too.

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry - Another series I am woefully behind in but I really want to read this one and am pushing it to the top of the pile.

Bought


Playing for Keeps (Neighbors from Hell) by RL Mathewson - I was reading an internet conversation where a bunch of people suggested this series so I decided to give it a go. I think the ebook was only a couple of bucks. The cover is pretty bad but hoping the story is good.

That's my book haul this week. Leave a link to your haul post and I'll stop by. Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.