Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 October 2013

Movie Trailer: I, Frankenstein


I totally forgot about I, Frankenstein until I saw this trailer recently. My friends and I were just talked about how Aaron Eckhart is a good actor who seems to make bad movies. Unfortunately this doesn't look like it's going to be the exception. This is the same team that did Underworld, which I admit that I have a guilty fondness for. This looks like much the same except with Frankenstein and stone gargoyles instead of vampires and werewolves. But I love these types of crazy action movies so I will probably see this at some point.


What do you guys think? Are you ready for Aaron Eckhart as the tortured Frankenstein? I, Frankenstein 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.