Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

07 June 2013

Uncovered (67): The Vintage Tea Party Book



I spied The Vintage Tea Party Book the other day while browsing at Barnes & Noble. This recipe book by Angel Adoree is a celebration of a good proper English tea. This cover instantly caught my eye with its beautifully illustrated cover. This picture really doesn't do it justice. In person you can really see the small details of the painting and it also has a lot of texture and depth. And I just love the strange juxtaposition of proper English tea items with the slightly strange looking monocled stags. This book looks strange and wonderful and I'd like to walk through its pages for a day. 

I didn't have much of a chance to look inside the book yet but I hope to take a closer look at it sometime soon. If it's as good on the inside as it is on the outside then I think it may have to come live in my library.:)

Thanks for visiting Uncovered today. Have an awesome weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.