Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 June 2013

Stacked (58)


Hi, everyone! So I've had a pretty crazy book went. I went to 3 signings last week, all over the city. It was a whole lot of fun - exhausting but worth it. I am hoping to have recaps of all of the events up soon. In the meantime take a look at what I got.


Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead - (not signed) There was a limit to how many books we could get signed and I opted to get my VA signed instead of Gameboard. This will probably be for a giveaway.

Siege And Storm by Leigh Bardugo - (signed) Super fun launch party in Hollywood for this one. Kimberly from The Windy Pages was my partner in crime and she snagged us a spot in line (as I circled for parking). We got a really awesome tote bag as well as ton of pins and a fun, exclusive launch party bookplate. (And hi to Cindi and Lupe who were in line behind us and were super cool.)

Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh - (signed) I love Nalini Singh so much that I trekked all the way out to Redondo Beach on a weeknight for her signing. Met some cool people there and got a signed copy of Heart of Obsidian, which is the newest book in her Psy-Changeling series. I've already read it and it was pretty awesome.

I actually also bought a few backlist items from both Richelle and Nalini to get signed but didn't get any pics of them. Those are both authors whose books I usually get on my Kindle but I bought a few to get signed for my collection. I did get some e-books this week as well but I think I'll save them for next week's post. That's what I have for you. Next week may be a bit slow on the blog. I am in a friend's wedding on Sat and I may be in crazy wedding mode. Hopefully I will have time to schedule my posts but we'll see.

Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.