Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

03 June 2013

Manicure Monday (18): Gameboard of the Gods


Hi and welcome to another installment of Manicure Monday. The idea is easy - show off your current read with your current manicure. You can be creative and match your book to your mani or just show off the newest color on your digits. I love book and nail polish and encourage flaunting both.

It's good to be back this week. I was in Ojai last Monday so I skipped MM last week. But I am glad to be back and I have a fun manicure to show off today.

Gameboard of the Gods


This week's book is Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead. I am only about 3% into this right now but it's promising so far. Here is the full cover.

Gameboard of the Gods

And my nails

Gameboard of the Gods

Gameboard of the Gods

Since this book had all kinds of swirling action going on, I decided to try my hand at water marbling. There are a ton of tutorials and videos that show you how to do a water marble so I am not going to get into that. I was a little scared to do this since people sometimes say it's super hard. However, it really wasn't that bad. I think I need some practice to get more consistent results. I mean, you can see little smears and air bubbles. But I think I did alright for a first try. I think my favorite finger was my thumb though.


Gameboard of the Gods

Colors used:
  • Barry M Cobalt Blue
  • Catrice London's Weather Forecast
  • American Apparel Passport Blue
  • OPI My Boyfriend Scales Wall

Hope you liked today's Manicure Monday. Remember to add your link in the widget below if you participate. :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.