Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

01 June 2013

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Wrap-Up

So...I pretty much failed at the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. Seriously, I had a very reasonable goal and missed it completely. I didn't even read books from my list. So I originally had the goal of reading the following books:

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Too Hot To Handle by Victoria Dahl
Soulbound by Heather Brewer

I didn't read any of these but I did read:

Dead Man's Deal by Jocelyn Drake
The Devil's Pearl by Jennifer Haymore (novella)

I read one full book and one novella. Haha - I did pretty badly. But I am still glad I participated. It was a lot of fun and I gave it a good go. Thanks to Kimba at The Caffeinated Reader and Kimberly at The Windy Pages for hosting. Hopefully I will do a bit better during the next challenge. :)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.