Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

16 June 2013

Stacked (59)


Good morning! I am probably asleep or recovering from my friend's wedding the previous day but the time you read this. There's been a lot of stress leading up to this wedding but I think it's going to be worth it in the end and I am going to go ahead and say I had a really good time. This week on Stacked, I have some ebooks and my haul from a really awesome book sale. Check it out!

ebooks!


A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer - I actually think I may have a physical copy of this one already...but it was free for Kindle one day last week and I grabbed it. Now I can read it at home or on the go. :)

Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway - A blog I read mentioned that this book was on sale for $0.99 and I decided to give it a try. It's about a woman who becomes involved with a cabaret performer.


Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - This was the Kindle daily deal a couple of weeks ago and I've been wanting to read it so I picked it up.

Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I still need to read the last book in Armentrout's Lux series of which Obsession is a spin off of. But I could not say no to this when I saw it for $0.99. I love a good book deal!

Speaking of good book deals, I went to the Mrs. Nelson's annual warehouse sale this week. I missed most of the 70% off books but there were still plenty of awesome books that were 40% off on the second day. I wanted to buy more but I controlled myself (a little)


Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - I have been wanting to read this series for ages and actually have books 2 and 3 already. Finally have book 1. Now there's no excuse not to start it. 

Sweethearts by Sarah Zarr - This was the one book I bought from the 70% off section. It's been on my radar for a little while now, and that cookie on the cover looks delicious. 

The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancy - Yay! Snagged a copy of The Fifth Wave for 40% off.

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - This has been on my wishlist for a long time and I was really happy to find it at the sale.

Smitten Kitchen - I have way too many cookbooks that I don't cook out of but I love them. Flipping through them is so inspiring. I have had my eye on this one for a while.

This Moose Belongs To Me by Oliver Jeffers - There were a lot of really awesome picture books at the sale but I only left with this one. I am a big Oliver Jeffers fan. Can't wait to finally read this one.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.