Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

02 June 2013

Stacked (57)


Good morning, everyone. Hope you are all having a good weekend. It's been pretty hot where I am this weekend so I am just trying to stay cool. Went to the library this week and downloaded a few books. Trying to stay on a low buy since I have a bunch of signings coming up. Also have a whole stack of ARCs to read. Recap coming soon of the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge which I failed quite miserably. :) I just haven't been reading a lot lately. It's not that I don't want to or don't have great things to read. It's more like I am just so exhausted in the evenings that I only manage to read a few pages before passing out. Hopefully this passes soon because I have so many things I want to read this summer. So let's take a look at some of my new books, shall we?


Don't Look Now (PERSEFoNE #2) by Michelle Gagnon - Via Edelweiss. I haven't read the first book in this YA thriller series yet but I plan to and picked up the sequel.

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (audiobook) - Free this week on http://www.audiobooksync.com. Love this program for free audibooks that run during the summer. I have been meaning to read this one and am glad I now have a copy of the audiobook.

The Lucy Variations by Sarah Zarr - This one just showed up in my library's e-media lending library this week and decided to get it after reading several positive reviews.


The Broken Lands by Kate Milford - Purchased a used copy of this over the weekend when I was in Ojai. I hadn't heard of it but the cover looks really cool.

Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo - From the library. For some reason, I have the urge to read a bunch of summery contemporary books and this one looked like it could be fun.

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Another contemp book from the library. Now all I need is a beach to read these books on.

Glamour In Glass (Glamourist Histories #2) by Mary Robinette Kowal - Book 2 in the Glamourist Histories series. I read the first book, Shades of Milk and Honey, a couple months ago and really liked it. Happy to find the sequel at the library.

Can you guys believe it's June? I can't believe that the year is halfway over. That's so insane to me. Well I hope your summer is off to a good start. What are some of your favorite summer reads?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.