Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

01 May 2013

The Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Begins!

Hi, guys. Today is the official kick off of the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge that is running May 1 - 21. If you know me, you know that I am pretty bad with keeping up with review books. What can I say? I read what moves me at the moment. But I am going to try really hard to get through some of my older ARCs and e-ARCs in the next few weeks. Thanks to  The Caffeinated Reader and The Windy Pages for hosting. 

Tune in on May 4, where I will be hosting a mini-challenge and giveaway on the blog for the challenge. Below is a schedule of the other blogs participating and hosting challenges as well. Be sure to stop by their stops to win some prizes. And if you want to join the challenge, go over to this post and sign up. Sign ups close May 15.

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge

Saturday May 4th
Saturday May 11th 
Saturday May 18th 
Saturday May 25th 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.