Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

03 May 2013

Uncovered (62): Tell The Wolves I'm Home


Hi, everyone! Happy Friday once again. I'm super tired at the moment so this post is going to be pretty brief. Today on Uncovered I am featuring Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt. This novel is set in the 80s an is about a young teen who loses a family member too soon, but who finds comfort in an unexpected friend.

This book has been on my wish list for a little while now. Looking at this cover, I actually never would have guessed what this book is about. I think it's the bear but it actually makes me think it might be some kind of fairy tale re-telling. This is a book I would totally buy based on cover alone. I really like how the images are set on top of each other in a way that makes it look somewhat three dimensional  I also like that the text and title are integrated so well and are a part of the cover art and the floral detailing on the edges. I also love that it's an unusual shade of green. Green is one of my favorite colors and I saw there should be more green book covers.

That's my cover post for this week. Hope you all enjoyed and have a good weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.