Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

26 May 2013

Stacked (56)


Alright so I lied and there is a Stacked post today. As you can probably surmise, this post is being scheduled in advance of the long weekend. I received a couple of NetGalley books for review and figured I'd do a quick post and schedule it ahead of time.

For Review


The Devil's Pearl (House of Trent #0.5) by Jennifer Haymore - This is a short story in what appears to be a new series by Jennifer Haymore. I have only read one short story by Haymore previously but I liked her enough to want to give this a go. I was also looking for something fun and quick that I could read this weekend and this fit the bill.

The Favor by Megan Hart - I have a friend who loves Megan Hart but I have yet to read any of her books. They seem pretty sexy but also pretty intense and deal with a lot of emotional issues. This one looked good though and it's another one I am hoping will be a good summer read.

Thanks to Forever, Harlequin and NetGalley for these awesome reads. That's my down and dirty haul for this week. Hoping everyone is having a great holiday weekend. Eat a lot of BBQ and see some movies for me!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.