Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

24 May 2013

Uncovered (65): Seraphina


Happy Friday! I hope you all either have the day off or are getting off early. I am working today but will hopefully get to cut out a little early. Today on Uncovered, I have Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. I really love this cover. There is so much illustration in the drawing and it just makes me want to look at it close up. This is a really classic cover that just screams epic fantasy. It looks a little old fashioned but only in the best sense. It's timeless and I think it would still look great 50 years from now. Plus, that dragon looks freakin' awesome.

Writing this reminds me that I still haven't read this book and really want to. Perhaps I shall start it soon. Have a good long weekend, everyone, if you get one. Otherwise, just have a weekend. :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.