Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

05 May 2013

Stacked (53)


Hello and happy Sunday! Hope everyone has been having a nice weekend. It was supposed to be super hot here in SoCal this weekend but, so far, it hasn't been too bad. I did spend most of Sat indoors with the a/c on and got some reading done. It was nice to veg out though and I needed a break from my crazy work stress. I also saw Iron Man 3 last night which was actually pretty good. Much better than I expected. Anyway, I did not get too many books this week. I just started the  Clean Sweep ARC Challenge and will be trying to concentrate on reading ARCs for the next few weeks, but there were a few things I could not resist.

Bought


Rebellious Desire by Julie Garwood - I have enjoyed some of Garwoods Highland romances and decided to give this one a try when it was the Kindle daily deal. I can't say no to a good ebook sale.

The Memory of After/Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans - This one also went on sale on Kindle - I think because of the recent name change. Personally I like the older cover and name better.

Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris (audiobook) - I have so many Audible credits right now. Luckily the new David Sedaris came out and I love listening to him on audio. Hopefully I will like this one more than his last collection, which I really did not enjoy. 

For Review


Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler - Received this audiobook from the publisher via Audio Jukebox, an audiobook review site. This is my first time getting something from Audio Jukebox but it came quickly and I am really looking forward to listening to it. If you like audiobooks and review them, definitely check out their site. It's not the best website but if you dig around a bit, you may find something worth requesting.

That's my book haul this week. I'd love to know what you received so leave a comment with your post link and I will stop by for a look. Have an awesome day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.