Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

19 May 2013

Stacked (55)


Hello, again. Hope everyone has been having an awesome weekend. By the time you guys read this, I should have already seen Star Trek: Into Darkness. I hope it's awesome. This week's book haul isn't too crazy. I received a few e-ARCs for review. I also went to the Summer Lovin's Tour (recap here), where I was the picture of restraint and only bought one book. Let's check it out!


Quarantine by Lex Thomas - My friend recently went to a big signing where the two authors behind Lex Thomas were present. It just made me curious about their book so I checked it our from the library.

The Clockwork Scarab bu Colleen Gleason - Sherlock Holmes's niece and Bram Stoker's sister. 'Nuff said. Thanks to Edelweiss for this one.

This Girl by Colleen Hoover - OK so I still need to read Slammed but I could not resist this when I saw it on Edeleweiss. Lucy from The Reading Date always has awesome things to say about Colleen Hoover and I think I will like this series. 


Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger - This is on sale for only $2.99 right now on Kindle. You know I can't say no to a Kindle deal.


The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler - This is the one book I purchased from the Summer Lovin' event (the others I already owned). I am a big fan of Sarah's and was so happy to finally meet her. This books sounds really good and it may have some romance in it. You know how I feel about romance. :)

That's what I have to show you guys today. Man I can't believe that next weekend is Memorial Day already. Where is the time going? I'll be going up for Ojai for a bridal shower weekend over the holiday and hope to get some good reading in. If anyone has any suggestions for good vacation/poolside reads, let me know. Have a fantastic day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.