Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 May 2013

Kick-Ass 2 - Trailer


This trailer has been kicking around for a little while now. I knew that they were making a Kick-Ass 2 but I had no idea that they had already gotten this far with it. I liked the first Kick-Ass though I don't think I was impressed with it as much as everyone else was. I've never read the comic either so I am just going by the movie. I do like Chloe Moretz though and there is a good chance that I'll be seeing this when it comes out.

Anyone a big Kick-Ass fan? What are you most looking forward to in the sequel?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.