Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

31 May 2013

Uncovered (66): Eleanor & Park


Hello and thank you for stopping by this week's installment of Uncovered. Today I have Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (how awesome is that name?), which is a book that I've had my eye on for a while now. I love how simple it is. You can tell right away that music will probably play a role. I think it's very clever how the headphone wires are incorporated into the title. The cover is pretty sparse but it get its message across. This cover definitely stands out on a bookshelf.

I don't have much else to say about this cover except that I really like it and need to add it to my library soon. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.