Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

13 July 2012

Uncovered (22): The Infects


While I am off at Comic Con I leave you with this beauty for Sean Beaudoin's The Infects. I was lucky enough to get a copy of this at ALA and I am really excited to read it. I think the cover is eye catching and really conveys the zombie dead theme of the book. I also have a thing for skull motifs so this one really called out to me. Is that a rooster on top of the skull? I wonder what that's about. I guess I'll have to read the book to find out. 

Have any of you read this one yet? Thanks for visiting this week. I'll see you all after San Diego!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.