Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

11 July 2012

Heading to San Diego

I know I just got back but I am off again to San Diego for Comic Con. I have some posts scheduled though so you won't be too lonely while I am gone.  There are some really good book panels this year as well as some awesome giveaways. I'll be sure to give everyone a full update when I get back. If you want to check out what I am doing at SDCC, just follow my Twitter account @fishgirl182. I hope to see some of you there. Have a great week(end)!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.