Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

08 July 2012

Stacked (11)


Welcome to Stacked, my weekly post where I share what I have bought, borrowed and received for the week!

Morning! I am going to keep it short this week since I am still on vacation. I haven't bought very many books lately. After ALA and with Comic Con coming up, I am trying to be good and read the books I already have. I have gotten a few free Kindle reads as well as a few NG titles, but that's it. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Free eBook Reads


Jenny Pox by JL Bryan - I have seen this one around a lot and it became free on Kindle so I decided to give it a try.

Among The Nameless Stars by Diana Petrefreund - This is a free prequel to For Darkness Shows the Stars. I haven't read FDSTH yet but I really want to and got this in anticipation of reading it.

For Review (NetGalley)


Bared to You by Sylvia Day - I didn't realize that this was being compared to Fifty Shades of Grey (which would make me not want to read it). But I read some favorable reviews on a couple of blogs I like which made me want to give it a try. It's on NG right now, too.

All You Never Wanted by Adele Griffin - I really enjoyed Griffin's last book Picture The Dead and I am excited to see how her newest is.

Hidden Paradise by Janet Mullany - This was a rec from Alethea for a good steamy read. 

That's what I got this week. Vacation is fun but I haven't gotten as much reading done as I'd hoped. I am just too tired at night to read very much so I've only made a little progress even though I brought at least 4 books home with me. Ha ha. Hope you are all enjoying your post 4th of July weekend. 




3 comments:

  1. I've read Bared to You and loved it. It was recommended to those who loved Fifty Shades (which I did) but I must admit that Bared to You is far more superior than Fifty Shades especially in the writing department. It's a good erotica read so I hope you end up liking it. I haven't seen Hidden Paradise on NG but I will be looking it up now.

    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Hidden Paradise was even better than Bared to You, in my opinion! I hope you both enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. I have been hearing a lot about Bared to You. Can't wait to hear what you think. I didn't realize it was on NG.
    Thanks for the tip about the FDSTS prequel. I'll look for it.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.