Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

06 July 2012

Uncovered (21): The Monsters of Templeton


This week's Uncovered book is an oldie but a goodie. The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff is one of those covers that I am a sucker for. I love the intricate illustration that makes you want to look closer at it. I love tree/leaf motifs, too, and this one uses both of them quite well. I remember buying this book at the LA Festival of Books years ago just because of the cover. The book itself wasn't my favorite but I still think fondly of it when I see this cover.

Have you guys seen this cover? I'd love to know what you think of it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.