Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

31 August 2013

Endless Summer Read-A-Thon


Summer is drawing to a close which means it's time for me to try and finish up my summer reading list. I've joined up with the Endless Summer Read-A-Thon hosted by my friend Nicole at The Reader's Antidote. No real theme except to make a goal for yourself and try to stick to it. The read-a-thon runs from Sept 2 - 7. I don't know how many books I can realistically read in that time but I am going to do my best. Here are the books on my read-a-thon list.


Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
God Save The Queen by Kate Locke

I usually suck at challenges but I do like to try, so wish me luck. If you want to join in the challenge, head on over the The Reader's Antidote to get more details. Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.