Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

25 August 2013

Stacked (69)


Hi, everyone. Good Sunday to you all. Last night I went to see The Mortal Instruments movie. And I have to say that it wasn't terrible. I wasn't awesome but it could have been much worse. I thought the actors did a decent job and the fight scenes were really good. There were some incredibly cheesy moments (hello sprinklers) but overall I had fun. I may write a longer review at some point, but we'll see. It did make me kind of want to finish the series though. I've only read the first two books.

I've kept it pretty light this week and only picked up a few books from NetGalley.


The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater - I admit that I actually haven't read The Raven Boys yet, but I do plan to. I hear that the sequel is even better and hope to read both of them soon.

Born Wild by Julie Ann Walker - I've never read a book by Walker but this one piqued my interest on NG. It's a bodyguard romance, which are always fun.

The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes - So excited about this. I loved Me Before You and am excited to see what Moyes comes up with next.

Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen - This is a new series by Sorensen and I have heard really good things about her. Hoping this one lives up to the hype.

That is my book haul this week. I am signing up for a couple of reading challenges soon to hopefully motivate me to get through some of these. What's new in your mailbox?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.