Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

30 August 2013

Uncovered (79): House of Ivy & Sorrow


Hi, everyone. Happy Labor Day weekend.  Anyone have a good BBQ to go to? I usually visit my parents for Labor Day but due to craziness at work, I couldn't leave this year. I am a little bummed about it but am trying not to be too sad. Hopefully I will see The World's End this weekend and get some reading done. But I hope you all have some fun plans. Anyway, this week's Uncovered post is for House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple. I love text based designs so it's no surprise that I like this one. I like the the ivy in the title is incorporated into the cover text. It's pretty but overgrown and wild, giving it a slightly ominious look. I really like the blue and green color scheme as well. I am really looking forward to this one. I am also already imagining what kind of a manicure I could to do match this cover. :)

That's it for me today. Hope you all have a great long holiday. Tell me what you'll be doing in the comments below so I can have a vicarious vacation through you. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.