Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

01 December 2013

Stacked (83)


Hi, everyone and welcome to Stacked, my weekly haul post where I share what I have bought, borrowed or received for review during the week.

Hi, guys. It's Saturday night as I write up this post and I just made the long drive back from my parents' house back to LA. I can't believe that I was home for 2 weeks and now it's over. It's good to be back with all my stuff though I miss my family already. But I hope that you all had a good Thanksgiving if you celebrate. Otherwise I hope you had a good week. This week's book haul is pretty small. I need to catch up on a few books before I can justify buying too many more though I may have bought myself a present from B&N with their recent Black Friday coupon....

Bought


Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - I am one of the few people I know who has not read this one yet and it went on sale for $1.99 on Kindle.


Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren - This was a total impulse buy at Target. I was planning on getting it as an ebook since it's cheaper but the pretty cover called to me and it was 20% off. I have to finish a few things before I can read this but I am dying to start it.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.