Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

29 December 2013

Stacked (87)


Wow - I can't believe that this is the last Stacked post of 2013. This year has seriously just flown by. Blogwise, it's been a good year. I've met new friends and read so many books (good and bad) and sometimes I still can't believe that I've managed to maintain a blog for this long.  Anyhow, I am sure I'll have time to wax poetic about the year in a later. But right now, let's get on to the books!

I haven't done much book shopping while on break. I am really trying to finish the books I've already started by the end of the year. All of the books I received this week were gifted to me for the holidays. All of them have to do with food - one of my favorite subjects. :)


I Love Cinnamon Rolls by Judith Fertig - I totally forgot I wanted this one. There's nothing I love more than a warm, gooey cinnamon rolls (yes, I occasionally eat at Cinnabon). I've never really mastered the technique of making them though and hope this books has some good tips as well as new variations to try.

Ready by Dessert by David Lebovitz - I love David Lebovitz and this book has been on my wishlist for a long time now. I think it came out in paperback pretty recently. I can't wait to try some of these recipes. 

We Love Madeleines by Miss Madeleine - Another small, specialized cookbook. Even though madeleines look easy to make, I find that I don't always get the best results. Really want to try some of these recipes and see if I can get consistent results. Also, yum.

That's my book haul for this week. I am lucky enough to have next week off as well and I plan trying to get caught up on my posts and get some content ready for you guys. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.