Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 December 2013

Stacked (85)


Stacked is a weekly post where I share all of the books that I have bought, borrowed or received for review during the week.

Hi, everyone! Happy Sunday! I am in the home stretch of my holiday shopping. I have a few more things to get and lots of things to wrap but then it's smooth sailing. Next week is also my last week at work before the holidays, so that's also pretty exciting. This week I don't have many books to show you. I have been getting lots of books in the mail but they're all for other people.


The only thing I really bought this week was the first four issues of Ten Grand by J. Michael Strazynski and illustrated by Ben Templesmith. I am a fan of both of these artists and was excited to hear that they had a new series together. I have no idea what this is about but am excited to read it. I am super behind on my comics reading and I may take these home with me on break to read.

That's it for my small haul this week. Let me know if you received anything fun this week. Thanks and happy Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.