Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

29 November 2013

Uncovered (87): Nobody's Girl


Happy Black Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a safe and tasty Thanksgiving. Did anyone brave the sales yet? I am going to show my nerd here by telling you all that I got up at 6am to go to a yarn sale. They have one every Black Friday and it's totally my favorite Black Friday sale. Mmm...yarn.  Anyway - today's Uncovered book is Nobody's Girl by Sarra Manning. I have had this book on my Cover Love shelf for a little while now. I heart illustrated covers and this bold, graphic style of this one is definitely one that would stand out on a bookshelf. I like the mix of patterns with the florals and stripes. The colors are bright and I like that the title is in red so that it stands out. Also, this girl has adorable freckles.

That's all for today! Hope you guys liked today's cover. Happy reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.