Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 April 2012

World Book Night



Don't forget that tonight is World Book Night. What is World Book Night? It's a way to spread the love of books and reading. You can get a better explanation of it here. I am not participating in the program this year but my co-blogger Alethea is. I love this idea of giving out books to strangers in order to spread the book love. I am hoping that I run into a group of volunteers tonight. I'll let you know if I do. If you're participating, I would love to hear about your experience, so please come back and give me all the juicy details.

Happy Book Night, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.